Search type Search syntax
Tags [tag]
Exact "words here"
Author user:1234
user:me (yours)
Score score:3 (3+)
score:0 (none)
Answers answers:3 (3+)
answers:0 (none)
isaccepted:yes
hasaccepted:no
inquestion:1234
Views views:250
Sections title:apples
body:"apples oranges"
URL url:"*.example.com"
Favorites infavorites:mine
infavorites:1234
Status closed:yes
duplicate:no
migrated:no
wiki:no
Types is:question
is:answer
Exclude -[tag]
-apples
For more details on advanced search visit our help page
Results tagged with Search options user 6588

For Questions related to teaching about Unit Testing. Do not use for questions about unit testing itself, but for questions about how to use unit testing in the classroom. e.g. teaching Unit Testing, or using Unit Testing to aid learning.

2
votes
Very interesting strategy. You are essentially putting the 10% test case-writers in the role of a sophisticated recruiting agent who is "interviewing" the rest of the 90% of the class for a job. It is …
answered Feb 19 by 42-