What are collaboration sites for CS teachers?
The CS Educators StackExchange is nice'n'friendly, but here are some topics I'd like to be discussed, which are outside of StackExchange policy:
- case studies: show to others direct experience when teaching a class
- honest skill transfer efficiency for a specific methodology, the real percentage of students who "got it" and became programmers or got computational thinking
- practice set tasks, which were used alongside main course
- collection of programming problems, which student found "interesting" and which turned students into love/understanding with programming
- collection of bad practice problems, which made more frustration than learning benefit
So far I haven't found any centralized resources except this StackExchange, but maybe there are others? I struggle now because I have to create practice task set for my course and really can't use the knowledge of precious generation of teachers, as information is highly decentralized.