|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Is conduit required when running a short distance to an adjacent 60 amp subpanel?
- Why do people call an n-sided die a "d-n"?
- Looking for a function that approximates a parabola
- "Tarot" based RPG?
- Can you have a Clarketech artifact that you can replicate but cannot comprehend?
- "Hello, World!" in zero lines of code
- OOP implementation of Rock Paper Scissors game logic in Java
- Are broiler chickens injected with hormones in their left legs?
- Nukes on a Comet? Radiation symbol on cockpit panels
- Why did mainframes have big conspicuous power-off buttons?
- For the Fey Touched and Shadow Touched feats, what exactly does "spell slots [...] of the appropriate level" mean?
- Three-terminal linear regulator output capacitor selection
- I found that a method I was hoping to publish is already known. What would be a proper way to retract emails sent to professors asking for help?
- What is the meaning of 肩にこてん in " 俺の肩にこてんと頭を預けて"
- Can it be justified that an economic contraction of 11.3% is "the largest fall for more than 300 years"?
- Generic word for firearms with long barrels
- (Filling problem in plotting a figure) How to fill the area between a function and a gridline?
- Translating a sentence with までだ
- way to customize face colors with the overlay face orientation
- When you learn True Polymorph, do you learn about every creature in existence?
- How can I securely create a QR code from a bitcoin address?
- Is Ashaya still a land while enchanted with Kenrith's Transformation?
- Were any IBM mainframes ever run multiuser?
- What is the proper etiquette with regards to reciprocating Thanksgiving dinner invitations?